jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

My career

Public Administrations it's a career aim to public service. It constists in the preparation of students to lead people to getting the state objetives. A public administrator works in public institutions or private companies with a social character. Well, I chose this career, because I disagree with how politics and justice are managed. I think that the state and the justice should be stronger about delinquency and other social problems, and I want to work in the public apparatus to do something about it. I love this career, specially its multidisciplinary character, because I can learn about a lot of things, including law, institutions history, english (language), etc. The only that I hate about it, it's to have to study maths. I really hate it, i don't know to do anything!. For the future, i just hope to finish this career and to be a good professional. I really hope to make a change in the way politics are done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario