jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

My favorite subject at the University is "Elementos del Derecho". This subject is taught by the lawyer Sonia Doren, who at present works in the comptroller office too. I love that subject, because I think it is very interesting and usefull to the "real world". Law can be used in all human life areas, and it helps us to organize the society, and the relations between their members.Well, I have learnt a lot of things, such as what a law is, what it is used for, what a regulation is, which regulations exist in our law.I have learnt about people rights too, such as the name, the nationality, the addres,the patrimony, and others. Now, we are studiying the criminal law, and I still think that it is the funniest and the most interesting subjects in my career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario