jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My last vacation

Last summer I didn't travel anywhere, because we (my parents and me) were preparing my transfer to Santiago. So we stayed in La Serena. But in summer 2006, my parents, my boyfriend and me, traveled to the south of Chile, specifically to a park named Conguillio.Congullio is ubicated in the IX region of the Araucanía, and is a natural park where you can stay in a cottage, camping, trekking, swimming in the river or simple enjoy the view. We stayed about 3 days in the park,and went trekking, swimming, fishing and even sail. I will always rememeber the trekking, it was really exhausting!. We just started to walking up the hill, because the forest ranger spoke about a geyser that you could see when you were at the top. But there were 10 kilometres to there! We walked all morning and never saw the top! well... "I" never saw the top, because in the middle of the ride, i sit to have a rest, and I never tried to walk again. Anywhay, my parents and my boyfriend arrived at the peak of the hill, but they never saw the geysers. So ironic! About the weather.., it was so hot! We are not used to the hot weather, so it was so disgusting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario